SPRING BREAK POWDER 2020 SNOWBOARD
With a soulful trip to the early days of snowboarding, CAPiTA and Spring Break present a line of hand-made Ultralight Powder Displacement Snowcraft.
Conceptualized by Corey Smith and designed by CAPiTA, this series embodies the heart of Corey’s garage built, oversized, plywood decks—but have been created using the technology available in the best factory in the world.
A thicker, more buoyant, ultra-lightweight Surflite 2.0 Core™ combined with a Surf Rocker camber profile and wide shouldered shapes all work together to create zero-gravity floatation on top of the deepest pow.
Packed with technology like Forged Carbon Quad Packs, Holysheet™ TRI/TRI fiberglass, and FUS3D™ sidewalls, we have managed to minimize weight and maximize performance in these oversized frames.
Winner of the 2018 ISPO Product of the Year, these Spring Break Ultralight Powder Displacement Snowcraft will take you one step closer in the search for the perfect wave.
- SURFLITE 2.0 CORE™: The most high tech and buoyant core of all time reconfigured underfoot.
- NEW! CORE ASH WOODGRAIN TOPSHEET
- FUS3D™ SIDEWALLS
- FORGED CARBON QUAD PACKS: Hi-energy, ultra-light reinforcements.
- NEW! HOLYSHEET™TRI/TRI FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Triax/Triax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- NEW! POWDER DRIVE™BASE: Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Exclusively formulated for the wide chassis of the Spring Break powder division these bases were made with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- Multitech™ Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts