Ace 66 AF-1 Trucks Polished
The all-new ACE AF1 features game-changing performance without deviating from our original Ace geometry. The AF1 is carefully manufactured using our proprietary casting process. Years in development, the ACE AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest cast truck on the market. We updated the sizing on the 44 thru 77 models for a better fit across multiple board widths.
The Ace AF1, tomorrow’s technology today!
- Axle width: 9” (229mm)
- Hanger width: 6.4” (163mm)
- Truck height: 2.1” (53mm)
- Fits boards: 8.75” - 9.25”
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method.
- True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers.
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
- Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends!
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for smooth as silk response.
- Refined bushing and cup washer shapes for a cleaner turn.
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.