About Full Tilt Descendant 4 ski boots 2020
- Last: 102 mm – Relaxed last for wider and higher volume feet and all-day comfort.
- Evolution Shell – The Full Tilt Evolution Shell adds much needed depth to the Full Tilt line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Evolution shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Moldable – Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Flex: 4 – Full Tilt's softest tongue, for new, lighter and less aggressive skiers.
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex – The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Classic Liner – The Classic Liner features a multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue design for targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- Foam (Listed From Foot to Shell) – 5mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box. / 4mm Intuition™ Foam: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance. / 4mm Standard HD: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Shell and Cuff – Thermo Plastic Urethane
- Tongue – Grilamid
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
BUCKLES & POWER STRAPS
- Ladder Buckles – The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- 45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- 40mm Power Strap
- Replaceable ISO 5355 Dual Material Alpine Soles
- Mid-Grip – Whether you are climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual material or single material mid-grip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet.