Oakley 2021 Iris Insulated Anorak
- Oakley’s FN Dry technology is a waterproof material designed to allow heat and sweat to escape through evaporation so you stay dry and comfortable. It acts as a protective barrier against the harshest of elements to allow you to stay focused on the mountain.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (Type C) is warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap and hold body heat, while allowing moisture to escape. The extremely fine microfibers in Thinsulate™ insulation help trap air and block body radiant heat loss, making it an efficient insulator. The high warmth-to-thickness ratio of this insulation enables garment designs with less bulk and enhanced freedom of movement.
- 2L FN Dry™ 20K Laminate and O-Protect DWR
- 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation (80g)
- Plain 4-Way Stretch
- Three point hood adjustment system
- Exposed waterproof zipper on front big pocket
- Pit vents
- RFID pass pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Fixed powder skirt
- Hem synch system
- Performance fit
- 100% Polyester