Vans Wayvee Shoes
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
PICK UP IN STORE
Stand out from the Rest and Progress
Many first learned about Tyson Peterson when he was featured as one to watch in The Skateboard Mag’s “Next Wave” video and print feature. Dreads blazing, Tyson impressed by mixing tech and gnar with liquid execution and a placid presence. Making a loud entrance in Vans’ Spinning Away (2018) web edit, Tyson put his skill and creativity on display, proving he’s able to not only show up, but set any stage.
Helping to push the limits of what’s possible on four wheels, the Tyson Peterson Wayvee is built with an all-new upper construction that incorporates reinforced translucent mesh quarters for maximum breathability and flex. Equipped with a DURACAP™ toe cap for durability, finished with an interior LuxLiner™ for a locked-in fit that lasts for the life of the shoe, and grounded on our revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ outsole that gives skaters the cupsole support they need and the vulcanized boardfeel they demand, the Tyson Peterson Wayvee is an all-in-one shoe that delivers unbelievable flex, incredible durability, and maximum impact cushioning—along with Tyson’s fresh design.
- ALL NEW UPPERS - Suede and translucent mesh uppers offer durability and breathability, while an updated lacing system made of ghillie and reinforced eyelets creates extra lace protection.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced toe caps provide extra durability where skateboarders need it most, while the internal cage offers additional reinforcement.
- LOCKED-IN FIT - The interior LuxLiner™ provides a consistent fit over the life of the shoe.
- WAFFLECUP CONSTRUCTION - Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds help protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Complete your look
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.