Fall is around the corner, the colored leaves are at their best, but more importantly, the AXIS OKTOBERFEST is coming!
The event starts on October 4th at Axis St-Sauveur and goes on the whole weekend, starting with a big sale under the tent on Thursday!
Drop by and come to see the new Winter 2019 gear!
It’s also your last chance to take advantage of a lot of discounts on previous collections. You can get up to 60% off gear, outerwear, and clothes!
The OKTOBERFEST is not only a sale but also the OKTOBERJIB! This year, the MSS BIKE PARK is organizing a bunch of fun activities for their BIKETOBER event. Mountain bike lovers, this one’s for you!
Here’s what to expect:
Thursday, October 4th: Beginning of the sale
Friday, October 5th: Skateboard
- 16h00-21h00 Special Feature Volcom followed by a Game of Skate with OSS (where: Axis et OSS)
- 17h-19h BBQ Hotdogs
Saturday, October 6th: Ski, Snowboard, Bike
- 10h00-16h00 Oktoberjib - Friendly Rail Jam ski and snow (where: Axis)
- 18h00-21h00 VÉLOBSCURE - Night bike ride at MSS Bikepark (with lights)
Sunday, October 7th: Bike
- 9h-17h DH Coupe Québec Finals practice for the participants only.
- 10h-16h: Pit Stop Challenge - Flat change in the form of a race open to all
- 12h-13h30: Pump Track Dual - Pump track duals with animations and prizes. Open to all.
- 16h-19h: HotWheels Race - Race on 2 identical courses, one on one, with obstacles, times qualifications, prizes for top 3. Open to all.
- 20h: Bike-To-Beer - Pub Irlandais Yé Old Orchard will offer a special menu for everyone registered for the BIKETOBER. Free beer to all the participants.